I recently had the great opportunity to have a conversation with an entrepreneur – Pete Williams – who is an expert on leveraging systems and technology to make your business more productive, efficient and profitable.
But this isn’t just a generic talk about business in general – I ask Pete to apply his methods and strategies for funeral home and cemetery professionals. Some of the highlights of the interview are:
- How can funeral homes and cemeteries take advantage of outsourcing non “high touch” tasks? Please explain why outsourcing doesn’t always mean overseas
- How can funeral homes and cemeteries “delegating locally”?
- Can you explain how funeral homes and cemeteries can be seen as the local funeral expert by interviewing (having conversations with) different “End Of Life” experts such as Hospice workers, Clergy, Estate Lawyers, Celebrants, etc)
- How can funeral homes and cemeteries monitor their reputations online
- How can funeral homes and cemeteries leverage technology by documenting training processes and standard operating procedures?
TIME SENSITIVE: Pete is doing a live demonstration on how to get a weeks worth of work done in 6 hours – free registration:
Pete Williams 6 Hour Challenge
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Here are some of the resources that Pete talked about during the interview:
- iPhone App: Say It – Mail It
- Outsourcing websites: oDesk.com, eLance.com, 99Designs.com
Want to know more about Pete Williams? Here is his bio:
Pete Williams is an entrepreneur, author, and marketer from Melbourne, Australia.
Before being honored “Australia’s Richard Branson” in media publications all over the continent, Pete was just 21 years old when he sold Australia’s version of Yankee Stadium, The Melbourne Cricket Ground For Under $500!
Since then he’s done some cool stuff, like write the International smash hit ‘How To Turn Your Million Dollar Idea Into A Reality’ (+ the upcoming ‘It’s Not About The Product‘) and he’s created a bunch of companies including Infiniti Telecommunications, On Hold Advertising, Simply Headsets and Preneur Group.