If you don’t have a web site for your funeral home you are missing out on one of the best ways to promote your funeral home . . . all for less than the price of of an average funeral. So, if your new site only generates one new call, it’s paid for itself. We can assist you in strategies for…
- Hosting and name registration (www.yourfuneralchapel.com)
- Online obituaries (proven to be the # 1 way to generate traffic to your funeral home’s web site)
- Merchandise listings and pictures
- Sell floral arrangements (have your web site become a revenue generator)
- Online grief resources – linked to Dr. Wolfelt’s Grief Words, click here for example
If you already have a site on the web, ask yourself…
- Is your current Internet service provider allowing you to create your own e-mail addresses
- Can you easily upload obits on your site
- Can you sell flowers
- Do you offer online grief resources – link your site to Dr. Wolfelt’s without it looking like you’ve changed sites – example
- Do you have the ability to add, update, and delete content such as obituaries, links, news, etc.
Heppell Funeral Solutions can offer you an unbiased opinion on your current or future website. Heppell has developed the “Website Report Card” to help you review your own website and see where you can make improvements ( Website Report Card). If you would like direct consultation for a review and analysis of your current website, please select one of the following services:
Call today for your FREE, No Obligation, 15 minutes website consultation with Robin Heppell. Call today (250) 744-3595!