Obtaining the perfect logo for your firm is one of the most important aspects of establishing your business. Since every business is unique and has its very own culture, it is essential that your logo correctly portrays the essence of your business. The ultimate goal of your logo is that current and potential clients view your business to the outside world. A well designed logo will attract the consumer’s attention to your business, instill in the consumer’s minds images of stability and reliability and it will ensure that your firm is subliminally imprinted in the consumer’s memory.
Successful companies like Macintosh and Xerox spent upwards of half a million dollars each to develop their logos and millions more to promote them. Consequently, these companies have logos that are recognized instantly, around the world.
Obtaining the services of our professional design team to create your unique business logo is a wise investment in the future of your firm.
We ensure that your logo will…
- differentiate you from your competition– A well-designed logo and an identity system can put you far above the competition, especially when paired with a strong marketing program. Also, your logo will begin to tell the story of how you do business, including the special practices that make you stand apart from the competition.
- attract more clients– Many clients look for a well-defined company so the “look and feel” of a business may be one of their criteria for making a purchasing decision.
- convey that you are reputable– A logo and professionally-printed materials show that you are committed to both your business and to your clients.
- give clients a sense of stability – You may not have been in business “since 1908,” but if you have invested in your identity, you are more likely to remain firm and relevant in the eyes of your customers. It goes a long way toward building that all-important “trust.”
- be more memorable– Forty percent of people better remember what they see than what they hear or read so to have graphics associated with your business, and to keep those graphics consistent, makes you more likely to be at the forefront of potential clients’ minds when they need your goods or services.