This is a bonus section from the Funeral Blogging 101 Teleseminar. It starts with how I beef up each blog / website that I launch and then gets into the the hard core Internet Marketing! Follow along with the notes below.
Download MP3: Funeral Homes Internet Marketing Tips
Advance Blog Promotion Tips:
- The first 5 things that I do after launching a (WordPress Blog / Website):
- Install Sitemap Generator plugin – and submit it to Google Webmaster Tools
- Install Google Analytics plugin – to track traffic and trends
- Install All-In-One-SEO plugin – makes site even more Search Engine Friendly
- Create a Feedburner Feed for RSS – so others can subscribe to your blog:
- They can visit your website / blog to read your article
- They can receive that same message via email
- They can read your message in their “FeedReader” like “Google Reader“
- Claim your blog at Technorati:
- My Technorati page: http://technorati.com/people/technorati/FuneralFuturist
Internet Marketing – Bonus Section:
What is the biggest tool/attribute that can draw people to my website?
- Online obituaries with “Condolences may be offered at www.YourFuneralChapel.com
- Viral Obit Marketing – view Funeral Marketing free tutorial
- Have an active blog
- Create an Online Newsletter – see how Hepp can help!
- Online Video to dominate search results – see how Hepp can help!
What is the best email marketing company available?
- Aweber – it is what I use, Johnson Consulting uses, all of you have been exposed to Aweber as that is what I used to set up the call
- Check out my Newsletter and Email Marketing Options here
Check out my “10 Steps to Higher Rankings in Google” manual and save $20
Ask Your Questions on the Funeral Futurist Forum!
If you have other questions about Funeral Home Internet Marketing, visit the Funeral Futurist Forum under Internet Technologies section and under the topic, Funeral Industry Internet Marketing and I post all of the questions, answers, and related resources there.
- $1 – 90 day trial, to get you blogging by next week – after the 90 days, it is only $19 / month – but what you will also get is a 10 week course on funeral blogging – sign up here
- But, if you are serious, you can pay only $97 for a year’s hosting and including the 10 week course as well – sign up here
- Note: you will need a domain name for your blog, and if you don’t have one, visit www.FuneralFuturistDomains.com ($9.99 / year)
Remember, please leave a comment below and let me know how you liked the teleseminar – thanks!