Robin Heppell Reveals How Any Funeral Home Can Create An Effective Marketing Plan That Gets Results
What makes the Be a Funeral Marketing Rock Star conference so different from all the other funeral home marketing events in 2014? This event actually walks attendees through the creation of their funeral home marketing plan from A to Z following the Funeral Marketing Blueprint method. This Blueprint will be unveiled at the “Be A Funeral Marketing Rock Star” event in February 18, 19 & 20, 2014 at the Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. http://www.FuneralRockStars.com/live
Las Vegas, Nevada, December 12, 2013
Robin Heppell, the creator of the Funeral Marketing Blueprint proclaimed, “What makes the Be A Funeral Marketing Rock Star a really unique learning experience is that it is a complete plan with a consistent message that can be implemented and not just random ideas from a variety of individual presenters.”
This program is designed specifically for Funeral Home Owners and Managers. When asked about her thoughts on Robin Heppell’s Marketing conference, Anne Geib of Geib Funeral Homes of New Philadelphia & Dover, Ohio said, “It’s excellent. Rob’s done an excellent job of not only telling about very technical details but providing overview, how it can fit into your entire marketing plan. We’re learning why you do things, how to measure them, and how it’s going to benefit your company, which I think has been exceptional for me. Not only has he given us very specifics, but he’s allowed your mind to wander and to figure out how it fits into your organization. It’s been incredibly helpful.”
Another attendee, Rob Perry of Yahn & Son Funeral Home and Crematory of Auburn, WA shared that Heppell’s previous conference was almost overload. He stated, “It packs I’d say a few days worth of information into a couple days and it’s almost overload. A lot of it’s going to have to be reviewed and gone over again because there was a lot of information in a short amount of time.” Perry added that the event was very well worth his time.
Conference attendees will gain easy, step-by-step knowledge on all of the following:
- How to incorporate all marketing channels including print, direct mail, websites, search engine optimization, social media, email marketing, mobile marketing, and online reputation management into an easy-to-implement marketing plan
- How to educate their potential client families to choose your firm instead of your competitor
- How to easily track the effectiveness of their advertising and eliminate the “guessing of what half of your advertising” works
- How to have their Funeral Home “Top Of Mind” at the very moment that a client family chooses a funeral home
- How to access what strategies are right for their market and how to implement them immediately to get maximum results
Heppell added, “Attendees will love the Rock Star format, especially being at the perfect venue, at the Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Besides having complimentary hot breakfast, lunch and snacks, each day will end with Hepp’s Hot Seat Happy Hour where drinks will be served during an uncensored, anything goes, Question and Answer period. This is a “can’t miss” event for those who prescribe to the “work hard – play hard” mindset. The conference at the Planet Hollywood will be one of a kind.
Also, attendees will have the chance to witness and become part of some significant enhancements to the Funeral Marketing Blueprint since February 2013. The 2014 conference will also feature the following:
- Showcasing more real-world marketing examples from funeral homes
- 2 workshop segments: Crafting Your Message and Creating Your Marketing Assets
- Marketing Makeover session where you can submit your current advertising assets and have them dissected, analyzed and improved
- More time to share with other funeral colleagues to find out what is working in other markets and how it can be applied to your marketing
About Robin Heppell, CFSP
The Funeral Marketing Blueprint reveals insider secrets and proven techniques to making a funeral home’s marketing plan more effective and easier to follow. Robin Heppell, CFSP of FuneralFuturist.com is recognized in the Funeral Profession as a marketing strategist and thought leader for positioning funeral homes to embrace the future and has spoken in front of thousands of funeral professionals on topics of Marketing, Strategy, Competition, Websites, Social Media, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Google AdWords.
For a brief overview of the Funeral Marketing Blueprint and the 7 Ms of Funeral Home Marketing, go to http://www.FuneralRockStars.com/blueprint/ to download the Blueprint Overview.
For media inquiries, please visit http://www.FuneralFuturist.com/connect/ for immediate download of the Funeral Futurist infographic.