Would you like a place to discuss issues that you are dealing with at your funeral home or cemetery?
Even though there are different places on the Internet where conversations are taking place, I wanted to create a place where members of the funeral industry and the public could come to learn about and share different issues that we face.
This discussion board will be free from ads and spammy posts – I want this to be as pure of a discussion as possible. Please note that blatant sales pitches and linking campaigns will not be tolerated. Posts will be removed that are deem to cross the line. Let’s make this a place for great discussion and even debate so that we can all benefit from each other’s knowledge and ultimately better serve our client families.
Watch the introductory video so that you can see how to sign up to the forum and start using the discussion board.
To view in Full Screen, click on the button that looks like an “X” to the right of the speaker icon in the control bar above.
I also want to make sure that you know that I am not saying that this is the only place to have a discussion about funeral service, so here is a list of my favorites where I keep up to date on other conversations:
- FuneralWatch – is a list serve by Kates-Boylston (American Funeral Director)
- Funeral Words – blog by funeral director, BT Hathaway (Mass. & Rhode Island)
- Final Embrace – blog by Tim Totten of Quilted Cot Covers
- Artco Blog – blog by Matthew Sargent and the team at Artco Caskets
- Kubasak Line – newsletter by Mike Kubasak