Jay Berkowitz and his team at “10 Golden Rules of Internet Marketing” do a great job in laying out practical advise in an easy to follow format. I have referred back to specific podcasts as well as the show notes when I need to take my blog (I mean, website) and podcast (I mean, online radio) to the next level. If this is the first time hearing about 10 Golden Rules, I would recommend to download all of the episodes – within one day you will have taken a crash course in Podcasting and Internet Marketing and will have a great grasp of what you need. Visit Jay’s site at www.TenGoldenRules.com or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: itpc://feeds.feedburner.com/10goldenrules
Check out Jay’s video about “Ten Free or Low Cost Ways to Use the Internet to Help Your Business in Down Times.” Even though not all of these suggestions may apply to your funeral home or cemetery, let them open your mind to the possibilities of connecting to your client families and community.
Ideas for marketing on the internet include:
- Maximize web site traffic by using Free Search Engine Optimization techniques
- Create a FREE Offer on your site to get leads
- Measure the cost to acquire a lead and a sale
- Learn from the competition by using Competitive Intelligence Tools
- Take advantage of FREE Internet products like Google Optimizer to improve conversion on your web site
- Generate greater awareness for your business or product by using Free or low cost Internet Press Releases
- Develop an eNewsletter
- Create a virtual internet sales force using Affiliate Marketing
- Build your company’s position on high traffic Social Media
- Cut out the middle man by selling direct
What are your thoughts about what Jay had to say? Please leave your comments below.